Yellow Gold Plated Sterling Silver Starfish Bangle
ITEM REF: ESBA824EA/2037SY
You may have the gold necklace or even the gold stud earrings but what better way to complete the nautical look then with our starfish bangle. Our yellow gold plated 925 sterling silver bangles make a beautiful and charming present for a daughter, sister, niece or loved one; providing a wondrous gift that will create a long-lasting impact beyond the ocean. Our starfish jewellery collection is also perfect as an 18th birthday gift for girls who love to be unique or even as a 21st birthday gift to mark their next chapter through life. Why not give our gold bangle bracelet to complete a newly married couples day, offered as a beautifully crafted wedding gift or even saved as a bridesmaid gift offering thanks to those endless days of mixed emotions! The seaside is truly a wondrous and thought-provoking place to be. Take a part of the seaside back to your loved ones and give them our starfish ladies gold bangle; a symbolic representation of escapism and freedom. Gold jewellery which will have you jumping the waves and relishing in the sea salted air!
|Metal||Yellow Gold Plated Sterling Silver|
|Bangle Size||55mm x 55mm|
- Free Delivery on all items shipped to UK, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands
- Want Delivery Before 9am? This option is also available for £15.95 when you checkout
- Stock Availability - Please see below the Product Price on the product pages for actual delivery time
- If the ordered item is in stock, we aim to ship all items within 24 hours of receiving your order
- All shipments over £60 are sent fully insured and through 'Royal Mail Special Delivery' where the shipment is guaranteed to be delivered by 1pm on the day after we dispatch your item
- Orders under £60 will be sent by 'Royal Mail Signed for' delivery where the shipment is tracked and signed for at point of delivery. The estimated delivery time for this service is 1-3 Days. For Next Day delivery please selected 'Next Day Special Delivery' at checkout for a cost of £7.95
- AT CHECKOUT, VAT WILL BE DEDUCTED FOR CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE EUROPEAN UNION (EU)
- Please note that if delivery is required to a country outside of the European Union (EU), your country's customs office may require that you pay import duties and taxes on your ordered jewellery. It is important to note that you are liable to pay these and Diamond Treats take no responsiblity for any international duties or taxes which may be incurred.
- We ship by FedEx International Priority so all items will need to be signed for at point of receipt
- Shipping charges are £39.95 per shipment
- If your ordered item is in stock, delivery time is about 4-5 working days from date of order
- No Quibble 30 Day Returns for full refunds as long as the item is in the same condition it was in when dispatched
- Free 30 Day Exchanges
- All "Made to Order" items are custom made for you and therefore cannot be exchanged or refunded. These items will be clearly marked as "MADE TO ORDER" under the Add to Bag button on the product pages. Returning or exchanging items are a consumers 'Right to Cancel'. Your right to cancel does not apply to goods that are made to the consumers specifications or are clearly personalised. In our store, these items will normally be rings which have to be specially made to your finger size.
What if my Ring Size is not in Stock?
If the ring size is in stock, when you go to select your ring size, the words "In Stock" will appear next to the size. If the ring size you want is not in stock, you can still order the ring but the delivery time will be 6 weeks. You can also select your ring size and see the delivery time under the Add to Bag button. All items in stock will be dispatched within 1-2 wroking days.
What is the purpose of a valuation certificate?
The valuation shows the RRP (Recommended Retail Price) of the item which is required by insurance companies as the retail price of the item for replacement purposes. It also acts as a proof of ownership.
What diamond quality is used?
The diamonds set in our jewellery are a minimum of Clarity SI and Colour G/H. The actual diamond colour and clarity for each product is shown next to "Diamond Quality" in the ‘Summary of Details’ section of every product page.
Will I get a Diamond / Gemstone Certificate?
All of our diamonds and gemstones come with a Certificate.
Can I return earrings?
Yes. We are able to steralise earrings if returned so are happy for customers to return their Diamond Earrings if necessary.
Can I have my order delivered to an Alternate Address to my billing address?
Yes. You will be prompted to enter the required delivery address at checkout. Please note that if you wish to pay with finance arranged through 'Pay4later' then the item can only be sent to your billing address.
Can I collect my item?
Yes. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 475 7211 as soon as you have placed your order to arrange an appointment. The order will have to be collected by the person who placed the order and they will have to present the credit / debit card with which they paid for the item as well as a photo ID and a proof of address (which is less than 3 months old).
Can I request a specific delivery date?
Yes. Just email email@example.com or call 0208 475 7211 as soon as you have placed your order and we will ensure that the items are sent to you to be received on your requested date.
Are your diamonds conflict free?
Yes. Our suppliers guarantee that all diamonds come through a government and UN backed process introduced in 2003 know as the ‘Kimberley Process’.
Is your jewellery nickel free?
All our items are manufactured to fully comply by the UK and EU regulations that apply to the use of Nickel in Jewellery.
Are the products hallmarked?
All of our products are hallmarked as stipulated by the law in UK.
What is Rhodium plating?
The natural colour of white gold has a slight shade of yellow, therefore white gold jewellery is plated with Rhodium which is a precious white metal that gives it a wonderful white shine. Rhodium plating can wear away eventually through normal wear and tear but to keep jewellery looking its best, the item can easily be re-rhodium plated to bring it back to new.
OTHER SUGGESTED ITEMS
ITEM REF: 132G4/2039SW
ITEM REF: ESBA1027X/2028SW
ITEM REF: ESBA1027X/2028SY
ITEM REF: ESBA1027X/2028SR
ITEM REF: ESBA1029EN/2029SY
ITEM REF: ESBA1029EN/2029SR
ITEM REF: ESBA1035EN/2030SY
ITEM REF: ESBA1035EN/2030SR
ITEM REF: ESBA539EABRAX/2031SW
ITEM REF: ESBA539EABRAX/2031SY
ITEM REF: ESBA539EABRAX/2031SR
ITEM REF: ESBA543EABRA/2032SW