Solitaire 0.20ct 4 Claw Princess Diamond Pendant In 18K White Gold
ITEM REF: WP10088/6W18
This stunning solitaire diamond pendant has a 0.20ct princess cut diamond set in a 4 claw white gold collet. This necklace is made in 18K white gold and comes complete with a beautiful mirror trace chain.
|Diamond Setting||Classic Claw Setting|
|Diamond Quality||Colour G/H, Clarity SI
At Diamond Treats:
THE FOUR C's:
Cut is a very important quality factor, and probably the most challenging, of the four Cs to understand. The brilliance of a diamond depends heavily on its cut, which give a diamond that brightness that seems to come from the very heart of the diamond. The quality of the cut is a result of just the right angles, proportions and finish of the diamond. It is the quality of the cut that gives a diamond its ability to handle light, which in turn leads to its dazzling brilliance and fire.
Almost all diamonds contain some inner flaws, or inclusions, that occur during the formation process. These inclusions are the ‘birthmarks’ of the diamond. The visibility, number and size of these inclusions determine what is called the clarity of a diamond. The inclusions interfere with the path of light through the diamond and therefore, diamonds that contain a lower degree of these inclusions create more brilliance. The better the clarity of the diamond the more expensive the diamond will be. Most inclusions in a diamond are so small that it is not possible to see them with the naked eye.
A diamond is graded based on its lack of colour. The less colour, or the more colourless a diamond is, the greater its value and its visual appeal. Diamond colour grades range as follows:
Colourless and Near Colourless diamonds are the most desirable since they allow the most refraction of light (sparkle).
Diamond Carat is the unit of weight by which a diamond is measured As diamond carat weight increases so does its value, however it is important to note that as larger diamonds are rarer than smaller ones, the value of a single diamond increases exponentially with its carat weight. Often the carat weight of a diamond is used when talking about the diamonds size. Although this is not strictly correct, naturally, as the weight of a diamond increases, so does its size, and for this reason people use Carat weight as an indication of size.
The table below shows the approximate diameter of a round and princess cut diamond as the carat weight changes:
|Dimensions||10mm (H) x 4mm (W)|
|Metal||18K White Gold|
ALL ITEMS IN STOCK WILL BE DISPATCHED IN 1-2 WORKING DAY
- Free Delivery on all items shipped to UK, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands
- Want Delivery Before 9am? This option is also available for £15.95 when you checkout
- Stock Availability - Please see below the Product Price on the product pages for actual delivery time
- If the ordered item is in stock, we aim to ship all items within 24 hours of receiving your order
- All shipments over £100 are sent fully insured and through 'Royal Mail Special Delivery' where the shipment is guaranteed to be delivered by 1pm on the day after we dispatch your item
- Orders under £100 will be sent by 'Royal Mail Signed for' delivery where the shipment is tracked and signed for at point of delivery. The estimated delivery time for this service is 1-3 Days. For Next Day delivery please selected 'Next Working Day by 1pm Special Delivery' at checkout for a cost of £6.95
- Please note that for orders placed on weekends and bank holidays, if Next Working Day delivery is selected, then the order will be dispatched on the next working day and delivered the next working day after.
- AT CHECKOUT, VAT WILL BE DEDUCTED FOR CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED KINGDOM
- Please note that if delivery is required to a country outside of the United Kingdom, your country's customs office may require that you pay import duties and taxes on your ordered jewellery. It is important to note that you are liable to pay these and Diamond Treats take no responsiblity for any international duties or taxes which may be incurred.
- We ship by FedEx International Priority so all items will need to be signed for at point of receipt
- Shipping charges are £59.95 per shipment
- If your ordered item is in stock, delivery time is about 4-5 working days from date of order
- No Quibble 30 Day Returns for full refunds as long as the item is in the same condition it was in when dispatched
- Free 30 Day Exchanges
- All "Made to Order" items are custom made for you and therefore cannot be exchanged or refunded. These items will be clearly marked as "MADE TO ORDER" under the Add to Bag button on the product pages. Returning or exchanging items are a consumers 'Right to Cancel'. Your right to cancel does not apply to goods that are made to the consumers specifications or are clearly personalised. In our store, these items will normally be rings which have to be specially made to your finger size.
What if my Ring Size is not in Stock?
If the ring size is in stock, when you go to select your ring size, the words "In Stock" will appear next to the size. If the ring size you want is not in stock, you can still order the ring but the delivery time will be 6 weeks. You can also select your ring size and see the delivery time under the Add to Bag button. All items in stock will be dispatched within 1-2 wroking days.
What is the purpose of a valuation certificate?
The valuation shows the RRP (Recommended Retail Price) of the item which is required by insurance companies as the retail price of the item for replacement purposes. It also acts as a proof of ownership.
What diamond quality is used?
The diamonds set in our jewellery are a minimum of Clarity SI and Colour G/H. The actual diamond colour and clarity for each product is shown next to "Diamond Quality" in the ‘Summary of Details’ section of every product page.
Will I get a Diamond / Gemstone Certificate?
All of our diamonds and gemstones come with a Certificate.
Can I return earrings?
Yes. We are able to steralise earrings if returned so are happy for customers to return their Diamond Earrings if necessary.
Can I have my order delivered to an Alternate Address to my billing address?
Yes. You will be prompted to enter the required delivery address at checkout. Please note that if you wish to pay with finance arranged through 'Pay4later' then the item can only be sent to your billing address.
Can I collect my item?
Yes. Just email email@example.com or call 0208 475 7211 as soon as you have placed your order to arrange an appointment. The order will have to be collected by the person who placed the order and they will have to present the credit / debit card with which they paid for the item as well as a photo ID and a proof of address (which is less than 3 months old).
Can I request a specific delivery date?
Yes. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 475 7211 as soon as you have placed your order and we will ensure that the items are sent to you to be received on your requested date.
Are your diamonds conflict free?
Yes. Our suppliers guarantee that all diamonds come through a government and UN backed process introduced in 2003 know as the ‘Kimberley Process’.
Is your jewellery nickel free?
All our items are manufactured to fully comply by the UK and EU regulations that apply to the use of Nickel in Jewellery.
Are the products hallmarked?
All of our products are hallmarked as stipulated by the law in UK.
What is Rhodium plating?
The natural colour of white gold has a slight shade of yellow, therefore white gold jewellery is plated with Rhodium which is a precious white metal that gives it a wonderful white shine. Rhodium plating can wear away eventually through normal wear and tear but to keep jewellery looking its best, the item can easily be re-rhodium plated to bring it back to new.
OTHER SUGGESTED ITEMS
ITEM REF: ZFP1510/1Y9
ITEM REF: WP9506/2W9
ITEM REF: WP9506/2Y9
ITEM REF: WP9517/3W9
ITEM REF: WP9517/3Y9
ITEM REF: WP10078/4W9
ITEM REF: WP10078/4Y9
ITEM REF: WP10084/5W9
ITEM REF: WP10084/5Y9
ITEM REF: WP10088/6W9
ITEM REF: WP10088/6Y9
ITEM REF: WP10089/7W9
ITEM REF: WP10089/7Y9
ITEM REF: WP10094/8W9