FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS:
- Free Delivery on all items shipped to UK, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands
- Want Delivery Before 9am? This option is also available for £15.95
- Stock Availability - Please see below the Product Price on the product pages for actual delivery time
- If the ordered item is in stock, we aim to ship all items within 24 hours of receiving your order
- All shipments over £100 are sent fully insured and through 'Royal Mail Special Delivery' where the shipment is guaranteed to be delivered by 1pm on the day after we dispatch your item
- Orders under £100 will be sent by 'Royal Mail Signed for' delivery where the shipment is tracked and signed for at point of delivery
Occasionally some items may be out of stock. In this case we will display this on the product page where you will see the estimated delivery time on the product page.
We update the stock levels on our systems throughout the day however on the rare occasion if you have placed an order between updates and the item has sold out during this time, then we will get in touch with you to advise you of the next available delivery date. If for any reason the options available to you are unsatisfactory, we will refund your money in full.
All orders will need to be signed for when received by you, so please do ensure that someone is there to receive and sign for the delivery. All our items are delivered in a discreet sealed bag so you won’t need to worry about anyone seeing the items before you do!
Our ring sizes available in stock will appear when you select the ring size on the product page. If your required ring size is not listed, we can order your ring in any size within 6-8 weeks. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you process your order.
- All orders will be sent by FedEx International Priority so all items will need to be signed for at point of receipt
- Shipping charges are £39.95 per order
- If the ordered item is in stock, delivery time is about 4-5 working days from date of order
- Please note that if delivery is required to a country outside of the European Union (EU), your country's customs office may require that you pay import duties and taxes on your ordered jewellery. It is important to note that you are liable to pay these and Diamond Treats take no responsible for any international duties or taxes which may be incurred.
Countries we ship to:
- All EU Counties
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea