Terms & Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
This website together with the documents expressly referred to in it gives you information about us and our legal terms and conditions by which we sell all products listed on our website to you. These terms will apply to you when using our website for information or when buying products from our website. Please note that when purchasing any product from this website you will be legally bound by these terms and conditions and by the documents expressly referred to in it. We amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Every time you wish to order products, please check these terms and conditions to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
Who we are:
We are Satyan Jewellers Ltd trading as Diamond Treats. We are a company registered in England under company number 03600719. Our VAT number is 345788021. Our registered address is 220 Green Street, London E7 8LE United Kingdom. This is also our main trading address. To contact us, please see our Contact Us page.
Customer records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Terms & Conditions
- Our site is made available free of charge.
- The images of the products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the product accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display accurately reflect the colour and other details of the products. Your products may vary slightly from the images.
- The packaging of the products may vary from that shown on images on our website.
- All products shown on our site are subject to availability. Although we aim to display accurate availability details on the website, if in the unlikely event the product you have ordered is not available we will inform you immediately and inform you of the next available delivery date. Should you wish to discontinue with the purchase at this stage, then we will refund your money in full.
- All prices of products include VAT at the prevailing rate – currently at 20%
- Prices of products may change from time to time due to fluctuations in raw material costs.
- Our website contains a very large number of products; therefore it is possible that prices of some products listed on the website are incorrect. As part of our dispatch procedure we will check prices and if in the odd occasion we find that the price you have paid for the product is incorrect, then we will inform you immediately to refund any extra that you may have paid, however if the price you have paid is lower than the actual correct price of the product then we reserve the right to not supply the product to you at the lower, incorrect price. We will always contact you if the correct price is more than what you have paid, however if we are unable to contact you, then we will refund the amount you have paid and cancel the purchase.
- As a consumer you may only purchase products on our website if you are at least 18 years of age. As a consumer your have legal rights in relation to the products not being as described or being faulty. Our terms & conditions do not affect your legal rights.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
- If you have created an account with us and have been provided with a user name and password, it is your responsibility to keep this confidential. You must not disclose these to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that your account details have been compromised and anyone other than yourself may have access to your account, then you must notify us by email on email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)20 8475 7211.
Fulfilling your order:
When you order a product we will acknowledge that your order has been received by email. This does not mean we have accepted the order. We will then check that the payment has been processed to our satisfaction and also check that the product you have ordered is in stock. Once we have carried out our checks we will send you a ‘Dispatch Confirmation’ email confirming that your order has been accepted and dispatched, providing you with an estimated delivery date. The contract between us will only be entered into when we send you the dispatch confirmation email and not when you receive our order acknowledgement email.
The product will be your responsibility from the point it has been delivered to the delivery address.
We will not accept any liability if we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date
Cancellations & Refunds:
You may cancel your purchase should you change your mind before the product is dispatched to you for a full refund. If the product is already dispatched, then you may return the product as per our Returns Policy. Shipping charges will not be refunded, except where you have selected Free Shipping at checkout, in which case your full payment will be refunded. In the event that an order is undelivered to the customer by the courier by the expected date (due to the shipment being lost or delayed), Diamond Treats will not refund any payment to the customer until such time that the courier declares that the shipment is lost or until such time that the shipment is delivered back to Diamond Treats. If an order is placed and dispatched but the courier fails to delivery by the required date, then Diamond Treats will not be able to refund any payment to the customer until the order has been returned to Diamond Treats. In this situation, any payment for postage that has been paid by the customer will also be non refundable.
Our 3 year Guarantee is for Manufacturing Defects Only and does not cover any breakage or loss of diamonds or gemstones. Nor does it cover any damage to the jewellery which we deem to be normal wear and tear.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this website is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
No reliance on information
The content on this website is provided for general information only. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on this website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Pease note that this website is for domestic and private use only. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business in any way at all.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to our website.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites is not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to our website or accessed through our website yourself. We will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
We may use your e-mail address to send you information about products or services that are the same as or similar to those that you have ordered from us and that we think you may find useful. We will do so only if you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes. At any stage you have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes by clicking on the 'unsubscribe' links on all our emails. Thereafter your details will be removed from our mailing list.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website buying our products you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the Company.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the you and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.